Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WINchester LIFE

Three weeks ago we were asked to give talks in our new ward and we obliged. Unfortunately, I was really sick that entire weekend so I wasn't able to speak but Spencer represented for us very well.





Spencer recently had his White Coat Ceremony at school and London and I were able to attend and see him look so handsome in his future profession getup. It was a nice ceremony. It was kind of like a pre-graduation. An alum spoke, a professor gave advice and they recited their mission statement. Also, it was just over an hour, perfect for me and London to not get fussy.



HAPPY 3 YEARS! We recently celebrated our wedding anniversary. We had a simple day together and went to dinner at a local Italian restaurant here in Winchester. It was nice to think back to all the memories we've made with each other and London and tell each other what we love about one another. (We took London she was just out of frame.)


In addition to dinner, a few days later we treated ourselves to phone upgrades. The process was long and London and Spencer almost didn't make it out of RadioShack, luckily they did.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog mir mir.
    I miss that chubby little cutsie smoopsie.
    One more week and we'll know if I get to hold my own, in 7 more months. No pressure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is so cute. I can't decide who she looks like.

    ReplyDelete